The most interesting thing about this image is the flower wallpaper behind my subject. It was really fun putting it together as well. With the other joiner I only put my subjects face in it about four times, but here I've put it about seven times and I've also got a lot more gaps. On top of this I also have about three different lighting scenarios.
I'm really enjoying doing this week. I have a feeling that each image is going to get bigger and more complicated. I guess I'm sorta doing my own versions of these things. My grid is never exact, my squares aren't always the same sizes and, they tend to be really odd shapes. I'm always leaving certain areas blank. You can break the rules and make it your own.